Information Collected and Utilized
We may obtain information about you from various sources, including but not limited to: our Site, anytime you communicate with us through social media, email, or phone, and when you participate in events, contests or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from any other third parties and publicly available information. The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your Personal Information, if you choose to provide it or if we obtain it in the manner described above. The disclosure of Personal Information is not required to read the content of our Site.
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, card holder name and billing address) if you purchase products on our Site.
- Your demographic information, such as age, postal code, education and experience.
- Your social media information, such as links to your social media pages, the number of friends and followers you have on your social media pages, and previous posts on your social media pages. Social mediums include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vine, Pinterest, Snapchat.
- Your geographic location, as submitted by you.
- Any other information submitted to us voluntarily by you, or a third party.
- Information on Site action, such as page views and navigation patterns
Uses of Information
Uses of information obtained about you include:
- Submission to third party companies.
- Processing and validating your purchases.
- Maintaining a record of your campaign applications and work completed on our website.
- Informing you of new campaigns that become available on our website.
- Providing customer support in the form of a phone call or email.
- Adjusting the “Profile” questions on our Site to better service the information desired by companies.
- Analyzing statistics on our Site, such as trends and patterns correlating certain data.
Protecting against fraudulent claims, unauthorized transactions, and identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Enforcing our Site’s Terms and Conditions.
- Complying with industry standards and our Private Policy.
- with third party companies upon application to that company’s campaign, or with email or telephone consent from said user;
- when necessary in compliance with the law, law enforcement, or to ensure the safety of RepHike or its users;
- to a third party who acquires any or all of RepHike’s business units.
Account “Profile” Information
You have the ability to update, edit, or delete your account at any time, however, you cannot edit or delete any information previously submitted to a third party company. If you edit your Personal Information, and then reapply for a campaign, that company will be able to see your previous submission. Please allow up to twenty days for your account deletion request.
Your RepHike account is password-protected so that only you, Third Party Companies to which you’ve applied, and authorized RepHike staff have access to your account information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Links to External Pages
This site may contain links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another web site. RepHike is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us.
RepHike is not meant for individuals under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. RepHike will delete accounts for any individuals under the age of 13.